- This event has passed.
CPP: Collaboration in Package Production
April 19 - April 21
PACKAGING IS THE #1 GROWTH AREA IN PRINTING
Collaboration in Package Production is the magnet which will connect the manufacturers/suppliers of printing and packaging equipment, products, substrates, consumables all the way to the finishing and converting systems to complete the packages with buyers and purchasing influencers.
Unique Applications – Trade Show – Education – Networking
CPP EXPO will provide unmatched business development opportunities through interaction on the expo floor, educational programs and networking with all sectors involved in the packaging production supply chain. Confirmed support by traditional and new partners, such as Package Design Magazine, Mintel, Graphic Communication Institute at Cal Poly, PIA West Coast Affiliates ensures educational programming that will attract participation by all involved – or who want to be involved – in packaging production. Tracks crafted for each stakeholder will be highlighted with specific information on business development strategies. Take a look:
- CalPoly primary market research: Emerging Technologies for Packaging Innovation
- Digital/flexo print process positioning
- Marketing – how CPG brand owners view packaging as an element of the marketing mix
- Print process financial modeling (traditional vs. digital, hybrid, inkjet)
- Integrating digital printing into converting operations (flexo, offset, digital Ink Jet, digital electrophotography)
- Interactive Packaging (QR Codes, Printed Electronics, Security/RFID, Augmented Reality, Near Field Communication, etc.)
- Case Studies for wide web applications: labels, flexible packaging, and more
- Digital printing for packaging – where is it today, and what to watch out for